Private 4 days desert tour from Marrakech
Morocco desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
Your 4 days from marrakech to merzouga tour experience involves spending two-out-of-three nights sleeping in a Berber tent in the Erg Chebbi sand dunes. This is a magical experience you’ll never forget. The nomads have many fascinating stories to tell of the desert, as you sit around a campfire enjoying the unbelievable starry jet-black Saharan night sky and listen to the gentle beat of Moroccan drums.
Camel trekking will typically take place at sunrise and sunset, so you’ll be spared travelling in the heat of late afternoon. Please note that lunch breaks on this tour are not included in the tour price, so make sure you bring some cash for spending, drinks, tips, and so on.
A Brief Outline of Your 4 day 3 Night Morocco Desert Tour
- Your tour departs from Marrakech;
- We offer FREE Marrakesh airport pickup upon arrival, and will transfer you to your hotel in Marrakech city;
- On the day of your 4 days from marrakech to merzouga tour we will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 7 am in the morning;
- The cost, per adult, of your 4 days from marrakech to merzouga tour is from €123. Please contact us to discuss group discount pricing for seven or more people;
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 50% discount;
- Your tour is vegetarian friendly;
- This desert tour is guaranteed to depart daily, and only one person is required per booking;
- This tour is available all year round via private vehicle tours or shared small group tours;
- There are no single supplements for solo travellers.